Why do we recommend creating your own website instead of templates?
Some companies like to use website templates to cut costs when building websites. But we have been in website building industry for many years and with our experience we recommend website customization. This method of creating websites is a customized individual business that can be planned, designed and developed according to needs of clients. Therefore, final result obtained by customer corresponds to maximum extent to his inner vision.
We recommend customizing your website for following reasons:
1) First of all, whether it is overall style of website or detailed features, it is made based on needs of customers, which is more suitable for actual needs of customers.
2) Secondly, in terms of overall design of website, website builder also optimizes website to make it more distinctive, thus increasing appeal to target users and helping companies to increase reach of target groups.
3) When it comes to fees, clients don't really need to worry too much because even for individual website building projects, fees are charged at a time. After completion of website, all authority of website belongs to client, which is beneficial for subsequent maintenance of website by client.
What are processes involved in creating a personalized website? Basically it is following steps:
1) First, client defines type of website and related content on website, such as company introduction, product information, and contact information.
2) Both parties sign a contract. After making an advance payment, manufacturer proceeds to create a site. In process of creating a site, customer must contact manufacturer in time and indicate in time whether there is a need for improvement and adjustment.
3) Website testing and acceptance. Once a website page is complete, manufacturer must conduct several audits and tests on website to ensure accuracy of website's features, content, internal and external links. After completion of tests, they are transferred to customer for final acceptance.
4) Full after-sales service. After completion of acceptance of website, manufacturer must continue to monitor use of buyer and provide customers with a series of after-sales services, such as: regularly maintaining the website, fixing web page vulnerabilities, etc. With a quality, complete after-sales service to ensure smooth operation website.
Therefore, if you have a need for website creation, it is recommended to prioritize and choose customized website creation services.