How to choose keywords to build a website? Choose Right Keywords to Achieve SEO Optimization!
Keyword layout when building a website is very important for a website's SEO, but choosing keywords is a real headache. Here, Baoji Maisi Technology summarizes some precautions for keyword optimization.
1) How to determine position of keywords in site building?
Keywords should take precedence, and more important keywords should be displayed more prominently. Everyone knows that in addition to frequency of use, position of keywords also has a great influence on their ranking, so special attention must be paid when sorting keywords. The search engine crawls content of a site from top to bottom and from left to right. Placing search keywords in key positions on a web page (such as in main content, sub-column, etc.) is helpful for rankings.
2) Do keywords need to match content exactly?
The answer is no. On contrary, if too many exact keywords are piled up during creation of site, this will entail penalties from search engines, because this is clearly unwise. In general, there will be fragmentation matches. Using word segmentation technology, keywords can be displayed on a web page, making it more natural and allowing users to have a better experience. Assuming that current theme of website is SEO, then it is more appropriate to use "which company's SEO effect is better", "How to create a website in Baoji", "How much does it cost to create a website in Baoji", etc. .d. as website keywords.
3) How to place website keywords on article page?
Long tail keywords are more commonly used in website layout than keywords. While long tail keywords contain more words, using long tail keywords can also drive more traffic. Following are some key points of using long keywords for layout hosted by Max Technology:
1. Top keywords in title, text, image, website, and anchor text chains can increase keyword weight.
2. The web page layout should not have too many keywords, 3 to 5 is safer. On title page navigation, you can add relevant keywords, which can not only add weight, but also help search engines identify keywords on your site.
3. In first part of article, use long keywords to grab attention of users. The second paragraph is placed in middle of article and sets keywords at end. Like it's just a memory. Keywords are present from very beginning and are forgotten by middle of paragraph. Repeat 1 more time, up to 3-5 times.