What is SEO Diagnostic Site Analysis? What are its diagnostic methods?
In general, in many cases we need to carry out SEO diagnostics and analysis on site, this is also most basic and most necessary amount of SEO optimization work for a qualified SEO consultant. So, what is SEO diagnostics and website analysis, and what are common techniques for website SEO diagnostics? 【Baidu Optimization】
1. What is SEO diagnostics and website analysis?
The structure of a website is divided into physical structure and logical structure, and logical structure formed by links has most important influence on ranking of a website.
Website positioning. It may surprise you that main factor that influences ranking of a website is not technical issues of SEO, but positioning of website. So-called positioning is meant to create a unique differentiation advantage for your website, not to follow a trend. In other words, it should give users a reason to go to your site and not to competing sites.
Keyword Position: Keywords should appear in title tag, and an independent title tag should be set for each page to avoid cluttering keywords with title tags.
The quality of website content. There are basically two aspects: originality and content relevance. So, we need to know how to SEO optimize content after independent station is built?
Internal Links: Among factors that influence ranking of a website, if external links are critical, then internal links are fundamental.
Website structure. There are two good physical website structures: flat and tree structures, both of which can form a logical tree structure with links, and logical tree structure is exactly what search engines like.
2. What are common methods for website SEO diagnostics?
1. In situation of Baidu's web page collection, as well as website weight, keywords and other rankings, etc., here are recommended webmaster tools or Love Station tools that can be analyzed.
2. Regarding structure of website, first thing to check is whether website meets requirements of SEO, whether content of website is rich, whether originality is high, whether content is written around site's keywords, etc. e.
3. Analyze method of writing website meta tags and check keyword density ratio of website.
4. To check if name of website is correct, you can use a simple method: check tag of web page or view source code of page, etc. There are several requirements for name of website. , number of words in title of Chinese site should not exceed 30 words, title should not be repeated.
5. Importance of Breadcrumbs for SEO. Website navigationcan not only increase weight of main page of website, but also increase internal link. In general, consider whether website's breadcrumb meets requirements.
6. Check URL structure and URL naming rules of website. A reasonable URL structure can make it easier for search engines to identify and crawl contents of a website.
7. When checking a Nofollow site, you need to remove unnecessary weight pages.
8. Analyze alternative tags of target website. If a website does not have an alt attribute tag, right to include it will be reduced.
9. Package JS, CSS
10. Optimize code of target site, remove unnecessary code without affecting program code of site.
11. Check path of target website. Typically, you check for multiple paths on a website, which are usually divided into static and dynamic paths. As a result, dynamic URLs can be blocked using robot.txt file. .
12. Check correlation between website keywords and web page title
13. Check if content of website matches keywords of website and matches keywords displayed on page.
14. Check website speed. Website speed determines whether crawlers can visit your website frequently. For common request methods, you can use Baidu Webmaster Tools.
15. Analyze placement of long tail keywords on website and quality standards of website's content.
16. Check quality of inbound links The quality of a website's inbound links determines rate of SEO ranking improvement and source of website traffic.
17. Check website friend links
18. Analyze situation with competitor sites.
The above is full content of article “What is SEO Diagnostics and Website Analysis? What are common SEO diagnostic methods for a website? SEO optimization is a process that needs to be persistently carried out. I hope everyone can make progress together.